IMPORTANT! You have to download Java version 1.8. The rxtx library doesn’t support newer Java versions.
This is a follow-up to “Arduino OV7670 live image to screen” video. In this tutorial I am connecting only a camera to Arduino (no screen) and sending image to computer over serial connection.
Image can be transferred with up to 2Mbit/sec baud rate. Although that speed is not very stable and I have set 1Mbit/sec as default.
Interestingly tough the 1Mbit/sec only works with Arduino clones. With Genuine Arduino Uno you have to lower the baud rate since 1Mbit/sec is always very glitchy. I think that for some reason Chinese ch340 serial chip handles high speeds better than FTDI chip used in the original Arduino.
LiveOV7670 project (Arduino):
Arduino image captre project (Java):
00:24 Arduino code
01:40 Setting up ArduinoImageCapture
04:30 ArduiniImageCapture on Mac
05:04 Wiring the camera to the Arduino
08:05 Demo – 320×240 1Mbit/sec
08:30 Demo – 320×240 2Mbit/sec (glichy image)
08:51 Demo – 160×120 1Mib/sec
09:07 Demo – 160×120 115kbit/sec
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bất ngờ với cách fix lỗi the archive is either in unknown format or damaged
- Điểm danh 5 phần mềm thay đổi giọng nói nữ thành nam cực hay
- Cài đặt mouse and keyboard recorder v22.214.171.124 full + crack thành công từ lần đầu
- ✅Monster Legends 9.4.12 Latest Mod Apk 2020[Unlimited Everything,AlwaysWin]Monster Legends Hack 2020
- Monster Legends [APK HACK com TUDO INFINITO] Sem Root (Android & IOS)