IMPORTANT! You have to download Java version 1.8. The rxtx library doesn’t support newer Java versions.
This is a follow-up to “Arduino OV7670 live image to screen” video. In this tutorial I am connecting only a camera to Arduino (no screen) and sending image to computer over serial connection.
Image can be transferred with up to 2Mbit/sec baud rate. Although that speed is not very stable and I have set 1Mbit/sec as default.
Interestingly tough the 1Mbit/sec only works with Arduino clones. With Genuine Arduino Uno you have to lower the baud rate since 1Mbit/sec is always very glitchy. I think that for some reason Chinese ch340 serial chip handles high speeds better than FTDI chip used in the original Arduino.
LiveOV7670 project (Arduino):
Arduino image captre project (Java):
00:24 Arduino code
01:40 Setting up ArduinoImageCapture
04:30 ArduiniImageCapture on Mac
05:04 Wiring the camera to the Arduino
08:05 Demo – 320×240 1Mbit/sec
08:30 Demo – 320×240 2Mbit/sec (glichy image)
08:51 Demo – 160×120 1Mib/sec
09:07 Demo – 160×120 115kbit/sec
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hack game Monster Legends bản mới nhất v9.4.10
- Download Monster Hunter World Full Version Key PC – NO CRACK/TORRENT
- How to Download Monster Hunter: World for Free w/GAMEPLAY 🔥 [MULTIPLAYER]
- MONSTA X (몬스타엑스) Members Profile & Facts (Birth Names, Positions etc..) [Get To Know K-Pop]
- Monkey Junior full crack Bài 41 Khóa học 2 Couplets