***Update: stencil now available in our store: www.kandgmakeit.com/store
This episode is a quick and easy $5 DIY Front Porch Welcome Sign. We see these wooden Welcome signs on all of our neighbors porch and entryways, so we decided to join them.
We picked up some fence pickets at Lowe’s, picked up some chalk paint, and cut a paper stencil out on the Cricut.
Stuff We Used:
White Chalk Paint –
We love to Do It Ourselves. You love to Do It Yourself. Let’s Do It Together. New DIY Videos Every Week!
For more details visit:
Follow us on social:
Visit our website:
\\ MUSIC \\
FYI: We are not professionals, and we don’t claim to be. This is what we found worked for our project. Yours may need a little different approach. We have just enough woodworking skill to make some basic furniture. Safety first!
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are genuinely our own. This post may contain affiliate links and we earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It doesn’t cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep Making It!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jmp-photography.net/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TẬP 19-LAOS- Viêng chăn CÓ HƠN Hà nội ? | Go and Eat
- Khách sạn Vũng Tàu – Khách sạn Công Đoàn – ĐẶT PHÒNG: 02543 856 500
- STHC Front Office: Lớp Lễ Tân Khách Sạn 5 Sao – Advanced Front Office Operations Course
- TRẢI NGHIỆM ĐI PHÀ TỪ HÀ TIÊN RA PHÚ QUỐC | Thiện Sài Gòn
- Trải nghiệm 13 địa điểm du lịch đẹp nhất ở Cát Bà, Hải Phòng | 13 must-go places in Cat Ba island.