This was my second time in Sapa, I loved it when I was there a couple years ago, so I was very excited to go back. This time we took a minivan which was much easier and faster, but more expensive. But if you don’t want to take an overnight bus or train, it’s a nice comfortable option.
On our ride to Sapa we were talking about doing a motorbike trip next year around Vietnam, so we couldn’t wait and rented some to explore the villages by motorbike. It was so much fun, we saw so much more than if we would have trekked. Eric’s friend Chu Viet Ha really knew his way around Sapa, he’s one of the top street photographers in Vietnam by the way. He led us from village to village, all over the place to some scenic places and he even met some villagers who invited us inside their modest homes.
What an experience, something we could have never done without a local. Thanks again Ha, we had such an incredible time!
Follow my friends
Chu Viet Ha
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TẬP 19-LAOS- Viêng chăn CÓ HƠN Hà nội ? | Go and Eat
- Khách sạn Vũng Tàu – Khách sạn Công Đoàn – ĐẶT PHÒNG: 02543 856 500
- STHC Front Office: Lớp Lễ Tân Khách Sạn 5 Sao – Advanced Front Office Operations Course
- TRẢI NGHIỆM ĐI PHÀ TỪ HÀ TIÊN RA PHÚ QUỐC | Thiện Sài Gòn
- Trải nghiệm 13 địa điểm du lịch đẹp nhất ở Cát Bà, Hải Phòng | 13 must-go places in Cat Ba island.