When it comes to liter-class streetfighters, Europe’s been putting the Japanese contenders to shame. Granted, with the KTM 1290 Super Duke R, BMW S1000R, and Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 ruling the roost, this is a tough nut to crack. However, leave it to the tuning fork brand to bring an answer: the 2017 Yamaha FZ-10 (or MT-10 for our Euro viewers). Sharing the awesome Crossplane crankshaft engine from the current R1, Yamaha has made some changes to bring the power back to the midrange, where street riders use it most. Frame and suspension remain the same, and although the hi-tech IMU on the R1 isn’t here, the FZ-10 isn’t hurting in the tech department. Yamaha brought Motorcycle.com’s Troy Siahaan out to the (in)famous Tail of the Dragon on the North Carolina/Tennessee border to put the bike to the test. What does he think of it? Watch the video to find out!
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premiere online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jmp-photography.net/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bất ngờ với cách fix lỗi the archive is either in unknown format or damaged
- Điểm danh 5 phần mềm thay đổi giọng nói nữ thành nam cực hay
- Cài đặt mouse and keyboard recorder v220.127.116.11 full + crack thành công từ lần đầu
- ✅Monster Legends 9.4.12 Latest Mod Apk 2020[Unlimited Everything,AlwaysWin]Monster Legends Hack 2020
- Monster Legends [APK HACK com TUDO INFINITO] Sem Root (Android & IOS)